Have you been wondering what to do with a tax refund? While literally stuffing your money into your mattress wouldn’t be a wise investment or make for comfortable sleeping, it’s not a bad idea to put a little money into your mattress purchase. Especially if you’ve got some coming back after this tax season.
When you consider that you spend roughly 1/3 of your life on your mattress, and the time you spend on there can have a direct impact on how the other 2/3 of your life progresses, it makes sense to find a quality mattress.
Here are our Top 5 mattresses that would make a good tax refund investment:
- The Beautyrest Black Brooklyn – One of our most popular mattresses, and for good reason. It falls right in the middle of the comfort spectrum, pleasing a wide variety of sleepers.
- The ComforPedic New Life – If you’re looking for a memory foam mattress (as opposed to inner spring), the new line of ComforPedics have all the latest technology. And with a name like New Life, you know its designed to deliver results.
- The Simmons TruEnergy Brielle plush firm – Wake up feeling refreshed and energized after a full night of quality sleep. The Brielle TruEnergy combines firm support with a comfortably plush top layer so you have just the right amount of resistance.
- The Beautyrest Black Beyond Kelyn – Looking to treat yourself? The Simmons Beautyrest Black Beyond Kelyn will welcome you to the world of luxury with the latest in comfort foams, gel layers, and high-performance pocketed coils.
- The Beautyrest Classic Barnum – Yeah, you want an upgrade, but the Black Beyond is a little too Beyond for you. You can trust Simmons’ Classic line of Beautyrest mattresses to provide comfort and durability. The Barnum plush has that pillowtop luxury at a comfortable price.
When you’re contemplating what to do with a tax refund, your best bet might be to go the old-fashioned route and put your money in your mattress. Re-invest in better sleep!