The New Sealy Posturepedic Plus Determination II Plush Mattress is precisely engineered for your best night’s sleep. Experience exceptional comfort and support where you need it most with a superior coil system, contouring foams, and Sealy’s exclusive Posturepedic Technology. Posturepedic Technology provides extra support under the heaviest part of your body promoting even spinal alignment so, your body stays level throughout the night.
Key Features of the Sealy Posturepedic Plus Determination II Plush Mattress:
- ComfortLoft™ Knit Cover with Chill™ & AllergenGuard™ – This cover features a medium loft, soft knit fabric made with durable spun yarns for a comfortable plush feeling next to your body. Additionally, Chill™ Technology provides cool to the touch comfort designed for hot sleepers and AllergenGuard™ protects the mattress from common allergens like dust mites and dander, helping the mattress stay fresh.
- SealyCool™ Air Gel Foam- Is a breathable conforming foam with gel added for cooling, contouring comfort and pressure relieving support.
- SealyCool Gel Memory Foam – Is a conforming foam with gel added for superior pressure point relief and deep down cushioning support.
- Posturepedic Technology – Posturepedic Technology provides support where you need it most. At least 50% of your body weight sits in your back and hips so, Sealy has reinforced the center third of the mattress with a layer of SealyCool Gel Memory Foam to provide deep targeted support for exceptional all-over comfort.
- SealySupport™ Gel Foam Soft- This high quality, soft comfort foam provides a plush supportive feel with contouring pressure relief.
- Response Pro HD Encased Coil System (Coil Density 1072) – The Response Pro HD Encased Coil System is comprised of hundreds of densely packed, individually encased hourglass-shape coils with a dual stage design, meaning more coils are placed in the center third of the mattress to ensure you get proper support where you need it most. These individually encased coils allow each coil to move independently providing unique targeted support and reduced motion transfer so, motion on one side cannot be felt on the other side.
- SealySupport™ Foam – Is a high quality support foam that is used in all Sealy Response Innerspring Mattresses. This foam gives a solid supportive feel and increases the durability of the mattress.
- DuraFlex™ Pro Edge System – A high density, flexible coil border which surrounds the entire outer edge of the mattress improves durability and provides an even surface to the very edge of the mattress. A perforated encasement design provides a more breathable edge. This system allows for more sleep space and ensures you won’t slip or roll out of bed.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- 8 Vertical Handles
- 10 Year Limited Warranty – The Best warranty in the business.