The Posturepedic Collection features all the quality you expect from Sealy, along with trusted support, responsive coils, and a breathable, antibacterial cover.
Key Features of the Sealy Posturepedic Lacey Firm Mattress:
- ComfortLoft Cover with SealyChill and Surface-Guard Technology – A cooling version of our quilted, easy-care knit cover features cool-to-the touch fibers for comfort and Surface-Guard Technology to help keep your mattress protected.
- ComfortSense Premium Memory Foam – Disperses your weight across the mattress, relieving pressure for maximum conforming comfort.
- SealySupport Gel Foam – A traditional foam that provides foundational support in many Sealy mattresses.
- Response Pro Encased Coil – These encased coils deliver increased stability and support, provide more flexibility for personalized comfort, and reduce motion transfer from your partner.
- DuraFlex Pro Coil Edge – This breathable version of the DuraFlex Coil Edge increases mattress durability and aids airflow to help keep you cool and comfortable all night long.
- Response Pro Zoned HD Encased Coil – These densely packed coils deliver trusted support where you need it most—your back and core.
- CertiPUR-US Certified – Rest easy knowing all Sealy® foams meet CertiPUR-US safety standards.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA– Proudly designed, assembled, tested, and enjoyed in the USA since 1881.
- Above and Beyond Industry-Standard Testing – All of our mattresses are tested and retested to make sure you have a mattress that has best-in-class quality and long-lasting durability.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty – You’ll get comfort you can count on, backed by a 10-year limited warranty.