The Simmons Beautyrest Harmony Lux Diamond Series Plush Mattress features Simmons latest innovations in temperature regulation, comfort, support, and sustainability. The new and innovative coil design enhanced pressure-relieving foams, and cooling eco-friendly materials makes this collection an exceptional choice for improving your sleep.
Key Features of the Simmons Beautyrest Harmony Lux Diamond Series Plush Mattress:
- T2 Pocketed Coil – Exclusively made for the Beautyrest Harmony Lux mattresses, These high-carbon steel springs are double strand-wrapped, pre-compressed, and placed into a durable, yet soft non-allergenic fabric individually. These coils are alternately placed with Beautyrest Pocketed Coils in the center of your mattress where most of your weight sits. What that means to you is increased strength, motion separation, and conformability in the center of your mattress creating indulgent comfort and support where you need it most.
- Beautyrest Pocketed Coil – Beautyrest pocketed coils provide the best conforming properties and pressure relief in the industry. With hundreds of individually wrapped coils, you can sleep comfortably and undisturbed with individualized back support and premium motion separation.
- Seaqual Fabric Technology – Seaqual Fabric Technology is a sustainable, eco-friendly fabric made from plastics removed from the world’s ocean and transformed into premium new fabrics. Every Simmons Beautyrest Harmony Lux Mattress features this technology. Each queen-size mattress helps recover the equivalent of 50 water bottles from the ocean.
- InfiniCool Lux- Cool-to-the-Touch technology in the quilt cover keeps you from overheating during the night and an antimicrobial layer featuring silver additives works to keep your mattress fresh and cool by moving heat and moisture away from the surface.
- SurfaceTouch Gel Memory Foam – This gel-infused foam sits directly under the sleep surface to provide cooling comfort and advanced pressure point relief.
- RightTemp Wave Foam – Features a wavy surface with peaks and valleys. This foam provides consistent support and enhanced cooling comfort with the addition of carbon fibers that pull heat away from your body.
- Comfort Foam – Comfort Foam is made in varying levels of softness (extra firm, firm, medium, plush, etc.) to create comfort preferences for all comfort levels.
- Dynamic Response Memory Foam – Exclusive to Simmons, this specialized Italian foam creates firm yet comfortable, conforming back support and pressure relief. Along with its supportive properties, this foam is also ventilated for proper airflow throughout the mattress.
- Micro Diamond Memory Foam – The thermally conductive properties of the diamond particles in the foam are designed to effectively move heat away from the body, assisting in a cool, comfortable sleep.
- BeautyEdge – Each Beautyrest Harmony Lux mattress is surrounded by thick foam rails for an additional firm, stable support around the edge of the mattress. Enjoy sleeping to the very edge of your Beautyrest Black mattress without feeling like you’re going to slip or roll out.
- Triton European Foundation -Supports up to 2,000 lbs of pressure for long-lasting durability.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty – The best warranty in the business.