We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states that is road accessible. Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii for an additional fee but the order must be placed by calling into our sales department and it cannot be added after the order is placed. While we do not deliver internationally at this time, we can deliver to your US based freight forwarder if you have those arrangements in place.
For more information on delivery or to select one of our special delivery options: call 1-877-246-7533
National White Glove Delivery: (Deliveries outside of Montana)
- FREE Delivery, Setup & Removal on all orders
- Set up: Your new mattress will be brought into your home, unpacked and set up in your bedroom (includes up to half hour of minor assembly! Up to 2 flights of stairs. Any additional arrangements are subject to change by the delivery agent). The packaging materials will also be removed and discarded on your behalf.
- Delivery timing approximately 2-3 weeks (factory delays can occur which is out of our control – allow additional time around the holidays). Please note all mattresses are made to order, factory direct.
- Contacting you for set up: You will receive a confirmation email from our online department within 24hrs of when the order was placed. We will provide a detailed ETA. You will receive a call from the local agent to make delivery arrangements with you about 3-4 days after your order has shipped. (Please note, extremely remote locations may take an extra week.
- Removal: As part of your White Glove Delivery service we will only remove old mattresses and foundations, if this has been dictated at time of purchase (White Glove Delivery), by you, the customer.
- Failure to be home on delivery day scheduled will result in a $49 re-delivery charge (White Glove only).
Failure to be home on the delivery day scheduled will result in a $49 re-delivery charge. This must be paid prior to re-delivery. Your delivery driver(s) will specify an estimated period during which they will arrive to complete a scheduled delivery, but there may be no guaranteed time stops available. You may be obligated to be home the entire date of delivery, and there must be a responsible person home during the delivery. Any and all requests of the delivery driver(s) must be made during the delivery, not after they have left the premises.
The driver(s) will not remove old bed frames, headboards, or any other furniture. They will only remove old mattresses and foundations, if this has been dictated at time of purchase (White Glove Delivery), by you, the customer.
* Delivery policies do not apply to orders placed in retail stores. See store for details *
Local Red Carpet Delivery Service by Sleep City: (Montana Deliveries Only)
- Delivery, Setup & Removal on available on all orders
- Delivery timing: In stock items – 2-5 days; Out of Stock items – 1-3 weeks.
- Set up: Our professionally trained delivery team will deliver and assemble all products purchased from Sleep City.
- Contacting you for set up: Our delivery team will call and give you a 2 hr. time block the night before delivery as well as a delivery day courtesy call 15-30 minutes prior to arrival. An adult must be present to sign for the received merchandise.
- Removal: Our team will also move old mattresses from room to room or haul them away for disposal or donation to charity. Mattresses and boxsprings only.
Pillows, Sheets and Bedding Delivery Options:
- Free shipping on all pillows, sheets and bedding. Your bedding order will be sent to you via FedEx or UPS ground. Some products ship directly to you from our manufacturers.
- In stock items will normally arrive within 7-10 business days after date of order. Out of stock items normally ship within 2-3 weeks after date of order.
- Our online department will email you a tracking number within 24-48 hrs of purchase.
- Pillows, sheets and bedding are sent separate if purchased at the same time as a mattress.