The Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Curtain Call Firm Mattress is a Tight Top mattress with a Comfort Scale Rating of 20. You’ll sleep peacefully knowing that all the foam used is CertiPUR-US certified. Providing a base for the internal support structure is 1 inch of Sealy Support Firm Foam tucked underneath of the Response Pro Encased Coil System, there are 910 firm coils in the Queen sized model. The mattress is lined around all four edges with the DuraFlex Edge System which provides firm support and creates a consistent firm sleep surface, edge to edge. While 1 inch of Sealy Support Ultra Firm Foam adds deep contouring to the support structure, a half inch of Sealy Cool Gel Foam adds another layer of comfort for pressure point relief. Next, 2 inches of Sealy Cushin Air Foam creates a cloud of comfort on top of the supportive base for you to rest easy on. All of this comes wrapped in our ComfortLoft Cover which is durable yet incredibly soft to the touch, creating a haven for sleep.
Key Features of the Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Curtain Call Firm Mattress:
- ComfortLoft Cover – This cover features a medium loft, soft knit fabric made with durable spun yarns for a comfortable plush feeling next to your body.
- SealyCushion Air Foam – The SealyCushion Air Foam is formed with peaks and valleys for additional airflow throughout the mattress and provides soft cushioning comfort and support for your body.
- Posturepedic Technology – Posturepedic Technology provides support where you need it most. At least 50% of your body weight sits in your back and hips so, Sealy has reinforced the center third of the mattress with a layer of SealyCool Gel foam to provide deep targeted support for exceptional all over comfort.
- SealyCool Gel Foam – Is a conforming foam with gel added for superior pressure point relief and deep down cushioning support.
- SealySupport Ultra Firm Foam- This high quality, extra firm foam provides a solid supportive feel and deep down cushioning pressure relief.
- SealySupport Firm Foam – Is a high quality firmer support foam that is used in all Sealy Response Innerspring Mattresses. This foam gives a solid supportive feel and increases the durability of the mattress.
- Response Pro Encased Coil System (Coil Density 910) – The Response Pro Encased Coil System is comprised of hundreds of individually encased barrel-shape coils that contour to the shape of your body providing the proper support and pressure relief needed for a superior night’s rest. This support system allows each coil to move independently providing unique targeted support and reduced motion transfer so, motion on one side cannot be felt on the other side.
- DuraFlex Edge System – A high density, flexible coil border which surrounds the entire outer edge of the mattress improves durability and provides an even surface to the very edge of the mattress. This system allows for more sleep space and ensures you won’t slip or roll out of bed.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- 10 Year Limited Warranty – The Best warranty in the business.