The Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Attendance Cushion Firm Mattress is a Eurotop mattress with a Comfort Scale Rating of 80. You’ll sleep soundly knowing that all the foam used is CertiPUR-US certified. Providing a base for the internal support structure is 1 inch of Sealy Support Firm Foam tucked underneath of the Response Coil System, there are 638 firm coils in the Queen sized model. The mattress is lined around the entire edge with the SolidEdge HD System which provides firm support and creates a consistent cushion firm sleep surface, edge to edge. While 1 inch of Sealy Cushion Extra Soft Foam adds to the deep contouring and support structure, 3 inches of Sealy Support Firm Foam adds a supportive feel while giving the mattress a plush feel overall. An additional half inch of Sealy Cool Gel Foam adds another layer of comfort for pressure point relief. Finally, 2 inches of Sealy Cushion Air Foam gives the mattress a plush feel while still providing back care and support. All of this comes wrapped in our ComfortLoft Cover which is durable yet incredibly soft to the touch, creating a haven for sleep.
Key Features of the Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Attendance Cushion Firm Eurotop Mattress:
- ComfortLoft Cover – This cover features a medium loft, soft knit fabric made with durable spun yarns for a comfortable plush feeling next to your body.
- SealyCushion Air Foam – The SealyCushion Air Foam is formed with peaks and valleys for additional airflow throughout the mattress and provides soft cushioning comfort and support for your body.
- Posturepedic Technology – Posturepedic Technology provides support where you need it most. At least 50% of your body weight sits in your back and hips so, Sealy has reinforced the center third of the mattress with a layer of SealyCool Gel foam to provide deep targeted support for exceptional all over comfort.
- SealyCool Gel Foam – Is a conforming foam with gel added for superior pressure point relief and deep down cushioning support.
- SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam- This high quality extra soft foam is used in the quilt and comfort layers and provides a soft, supportive, enveloping feel.
- SealySupport Firm Foam – Is a high quality firmer support foam that is used in all Sealy Response Innerspring Mattresses. This foam gives a solid supportive feel and increases the durability of the mattress.
- Response Coil System (Coil Density 638) – Uses an exclusive tied coil design which uniquely contours the curvatures of your body while providing balanced, deep down support and motion separation.
- SolidEdge HD System – The SolidEdge HD System is a foam encasement that reinforces the border around the mattress so you can use the entire surface of the mattress up to the very edge without rolling or sliding off the mattress.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- 10 Year Limited Warranty – The best warranty in the business.