Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Firm Mattress is a hybrid innerspring coil and memory foam mattress rated at a 40 on the Comfort Scale. Providing a base for the internal support structure is 1 inch of Sealy Support Ultra Firm Foam tucked underneath of the Response Pro HD Zoned Coil System, there are 1000 firm coils in the King sized model. The mattress is lined around all four edges with DuraFlex Edge which provides firm support and creates a consistent firm sleep surface, edge to edge. The Comfort layer of the mattress is made up of 1.5 inches of SealySupport Firm Foam, 1 inch of Sealy ComfortSense Foam and 1.5 inches of Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam with Chill. The innovative materials work together to provide you with well-supported pressure point relief. Posturepedic technology keeps you supported where you need it most while the UltraStretch High-Loft Knit Bolder Colored Cover with Moisture-Wicking Technology keeps you in breathable comfort while you get a restful night of sleep.
Key Features of the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Firm Mattress:
- Ultra Stretch High-Loft Knit Cover with Moisture-Wicking Technology- Exclusive to the new 2018 Sealy Hybrid line, this high-loft, breathable cover hugs your body, is super stretchy and incredibly soft. The addition of MoistureProtect draws moisture away from your body, helping keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- Posturepedic Technology – Posturepedic Technology provides support where you need it most. At least 50% of your body weight sits in your back and hips so, Sealy has strategically placed extra coils in the center third of the mattress. This addition provides more durability to the mattress and support to your back and hips giving you incredibly comfortable targeted support.
- Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam With Chill- Immerse yourself in a truly comfortable, contouring, cool sleeping experience. Underneath the cover of the mattress, Sealy has placed a slower response memory foam that features an open cell structure which allows for more breathability and soft comfort. The addition of Chill Technology provides a cool-to-the-touch feel at the sleep surface so, you can sleep at an ideal sleeping temperature throughout the night.
- SealyComfort Sense Foam- Sealy ComfortSense Memory Foam is infused with liquid gel and is designed to respond specifically to your body’s unique shape. This innovative foam provides superior pressure relief and helps reduce tossing and turning for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- SealyCushion Firm Foam- Is a high quality firmer support foam that is used in all Sealy Response Innerspring Mattresses. This foam gives a solid supportive feel and increases the durability of the mattress.
- DuraFlex Edge- A high density, flexible coil border which surrounds the entire outer edge of the mattress improves durability and provides an even surface to the very edge of the mattress. This system allows for more sleep space and ensures you won’t slip or roll out of bed.
- SealySupport Ultra Firm Foam- This high quality, extra firm foam provides a solid supportive feel and deep down cushioning pressure relief.
- Response Pro HD Zoned Coil System- The Response Pro HD Encased Coil System is comprised of hundreds of densely packed, individually encased hourglass-shape coils with a dual stage design, meaning more coils are placed in the center third of the mattress to ensure you get proper support where you need it most. These individually encased coils allow each coil to move independently providing unique targeted support and reduced motion transfer so, motion on one side cannot be felt on the other side.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- 10 Year Limited Warranty- The best warranty in the business.