The Sealy Posturepedic Response Premium Onassis Plush Pillowtop Mattress has a Comfort Scale Rating of 70. You’ll sleep peacefully knowing that all the foam used is CertiPUR-US certified. Providing a base for the internal support structure is 1 inch of Sealy Support Firm Foam tucked underneath of the Response Pro HD Encased Coil System, there are 960 plush coils in the Queen sized model. The mattress is lined around all four edges with the DuraFlex Edge System which provides plush comfort and creates a consistent plush sleep surface, edge to edge. While 1 inch of Sealy Support Foam adds to the support structure, .5 inches of Sealy Conform Gel Memory Foam, and .5 inches of Sealy Cool Gel Memory Foam adds deep contouring for pressure point relief. Next, 2 inches of Sealy Cushion Air Foam creates a cloud of comfort on top of the supportive base so you can rest easy. The Pillowtop is made with 3 inches of Sealy Cushion Extra Soft Foam. All of this is surrounded by the SupremeLoft Cover with Moisture Protect and Allergen Protect which draws moisture away from you keeping you cool and comfortable while you sleep.
Key Features of the Sealy Posturepedic Response Premium Onassis Plush Pillowtop Mattress :
- SupremeLoft Cover with MoistureProtect and AllergenProtect – This cover features a high loft, soft knit fabric made with durable spun yarns for a comfortable plush feeling next to your body. Additionally, MoistureProtect is designed to draw moisture away from your body so you can stay cool and comfortable throughout the night. AllergenProtect protects the mattress from common allergens like dust mites and dander, helping the mattress stay fresh.
- SealyCushion Air Foam-The SealyCushion Air Foam is formed with peaks and valleys for additional airflow throughout the mattress and provides soft cushioning comfort and support for your body.
- Posturepedic Technology - Posturepedic Technology provides support where you need it most. At least 50% of your body weight sits in your back and hips so, Sealy has reinforced the center third of the mattress with a layer of SealyCool Gel foam to provide deep targeted support for exceptional all over comfort.
- SealyCool Gel Memory Foam – Is a conforming foam with gel added for superior pressure point relief and deep down cushioning support.
- SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam- This high quality extra soft foam is used in the quilt and comfort layers and provides a soft, supportive, enveloping feel.
- SealySupport Foam-Is a high-quality firmer foam that is used as a support layer.
- SealySupport Firm Foam- Is a high quality firmer support foam that is used in all Sealy Response Innerspring Mattresses. This foam gives a solid supportive feel and increases the durability of the mattress.
- Response Pro HD Encased Coil System (Coil Density 960) – The Response Pro HD Encased Coil System is comprised of hundreds of densely packed, individually encased hourglass-shape coils with a dual stage design, meaning more coils are placed in the center third of the mattress to ensure you get proper support where you need it most. These individually encased coils allow each coil to move independently providing unique targeted support and reduced motion transfer so, motion on one side cannot be felt on the other side.
- DuraFlex Edge System – A high density, flexible coil border which surrounds the entire outer edge of the mattress improves durability and provides an even surface to the very edge of the mattress. This system allows for more sleep space and ensures you won’t slip or roll out of bed.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- 10 Year Limited Warranty – The Best warranty in the business.