The Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Manuscript Cushion Firm Mattress is a Tight Top mattress with a Comfort Scale Rating of 30. You’ll sleep peacefully knowing that all the foam used is CertiPUR-US certified. Providing a base for the internal support structure is 1 inch of Sealy Support Firm Foam tucked underneath of the Response Pro Encased Coil System, there are 910 firm coils in the Queen sized model. The mattress is lined around all four edges with the DuraFlex Edge System which provides firm support and creates a consistent firm sleep surface, edge to edge. While 2 inches of Sealy Support Foam adds firm support while .5 inches of Sealy Cool Gel Memory Foam adds deep contouring for pressure point relief. Next, 2 inches of Sealy Cushion Air Foam creates a cloud of comfort on top of the supportive base so you can rest easy. All of this is surrounded with the ComfortLoft Cover with Moisture Protect which draws moisture away from you keeping you cool and comfortable while you sleep.
Key Features of the Sealy Posturepedic Response Performance Manuscript Cushion Firm Mattress:
- ComfortLoft Cover with MoistureProtect – This cover features a medium loft, soft knit fabric made with durable spun yarns for a comfortable plush feeling next to your body. Additionally, MoistureProtect is designed to draw moisture away from your body so you can stay cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- SealyCushion Air Foam – The SealyCushion Air Foam is formed with peaks and valleys for additional airflow throughout the mattress and provides soft cushioning comfort and support for your body.
- Posturepedic Technology - Posturepedic Technology provides support where you need it most. At least 50% of your body weight sits in your back and hips so, Sealy has reinforced the center third of the mattress with a layer of SealyCool Gel foam to provide deep targeted support for exceptional all over comfort.
- SealyCool Gel Memory Foam – Is a conforming foam with gel added for superior pressure point relief and deep down cushioning support.
- SealySupport Foam – Is a high-quality firmer foam that is used as a support layer.
- SealySupport Ultra Firm Foam – This high quality, extra firm foam provides a solid supportive feel and deep down cushioning pressure relief.
- Response Pro Encased Coil System (Coil Density 910) – The Response Pro Encased Coil System is comprised of hundreds of individually encased barrel-shape coils that contour to the shape of your body providing the proper support and pressure relief needed for a superior night’s rest. This support system allows each coil to move independently providing unique targeted support and reduced motion transfer so, motion on one side cannot be felt on the other side.
- DuraFlex Edge System – A high density, flexible coil border which surrounds the entire outer edge of the mattress improves durability and provides an even surface to the very edge of the mattress. This system allows for more sleep space and ensures you won’t slip or roll out of bed.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- 10 Year Limited Warranty – The Best warranty in the business.