Picking the perfect pillow.
It’s not as easy as it sounds. After all, pillows pretty much look alike. But if you look or feel closely, there are many different fillings, from soft and traditional down to high-tech foam. When you spend a third of your life with your head on a pillow, it’s important to choose the best pillow based on your sleeping needs. Sleep City gets right to the good stuff, offering you the best pillows out there, at the lowest price you can find and free shipping. Rest assured, because Sleep City offers you a 100 Night Low Price Guarantee. Visit How to Choose the Right Pillow for more information on how to pick the perfect pillow.
Pillows by Fill Type
Soft to firm pillows, determining the type of fill for your pillow is really a personal choice.
Down Pillows - view all down pillows
- Soft, light and fluffy, they offer support where you need it most.
- Keep in mind the higher percentage of down content, the softer the pillow.
Memory Foam Pillows – view all memory foam pillows
- Memory foam pillows reduce pressure points by continuously molding and adjusting as you move at night.
- Foam lasts a long time and is a firmer pillow.
Fabrictech Standard Memory Foam Pillow King
Fabrictech Standard Memory Foam Pillow Queen
Simmons Comforpedic Free Spirit Memory Foam Pillow
Leggett & Platt Brisa Memory Foam Pillow Queen
Fabrictech Comfy Memory Foam Pillow Queen
Latex Pillows – view all latex pillows
- Generally comes in two forms: a solid core for a more springy, bouncy solid feel or a shredded / granulated filling for a down-like feel that doesn’t compact over time.
- These pillows resists mold and dust mites and may help with back and neck alignment.
Gel Pillows – view all gel pillows
- Industry’s finest gel pillows to create a cooling and supportive surface..
- Gel pillows offer the same soft, comfortable feeling as a down pillow, but supplies extra support just where you need it most.
Wool and Cotton Pillows – view all wool/cotton pillows
- Wool pillows and cotton pillows are hypo-allergenic and resist mold and dust mites.
- These are firmer pillows that are more breathable than most other materials and are naturally temperature regulating.
Specialty Pillows – view all specialty pillows
- Specialty pillows include all other pillows that don’t fit the ‘normal’ category, such as:
- aromatherapy pillows
- water pillows